Entry Level Sales Representative
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $100,000 to $115,000 Yearly
A rewarding sales career serving our nation’s First Responders –
- Industry Leading Pay
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Quality Leads Provided
- Protected and Exclusive Territories
- Supportive Team Environment
- Personal Development and Growth
We are looking for an upbeat, talented, and driven individual who will thrive in a fast-paced
sales environment. This position is ideal for those interested in taking on the challenge of
achieving ambitious growth objectives and is comfortable dealing directly with customers and
We are mission-driven in our efforts to protect those who put themselves in harm's way - our
nation's first responders. Our sales team thrives in healthy competition as every territory is
exclusive and protected.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge for all of our products and services.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships by demonstrating Consolidated Assurance’s values and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Diligent use of CRM to track all opportunities, leads, activities, forecasts, etc.
- Achieve agreed upon weekly and monthly sales goals.
In this role, you will be hands-on in creating and growing customer relationships. This role will
increase revenue through educating prospects and existing customers on Consolidated
Assurance’s exclusive line of products and services.
You’ll be well-trained to use our system which has proven to be a highly successful approach to
reaching our target market. By educating instead of selling, we empower our customers to make
an educated decision on the best solution to protect their families. Our philosophy is ALL
process, NO pressure, or in other words – we tell, we don’t sell.
- Team player, coachable and adaptable.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within our company.
- Self-driven attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency or ability to learn CRM software.
- Other qualifications combined with relevant experience.
We provide the system and environment, you provide the work ethic, and the rewards take care
Apply Today - We’d love to hear from you!
BusinessView all jobs at Consolidated Assurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?