Come join the exciting world of Employee Benefits as a member of the Consociate Health Team!!
Administrative Services Specialist
Full time Non-Exempt Position
The Administrative Services Specialist reports to the Administrative Services Manager. This position maintains updated enrollment and benefit information for all self-insured employer groups.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer telephone inquiries from insured members, employers, providers, etc., regarding enrollment and prescription issues.
- Process EDI Member Maintenance on a daily basis.
- Oversee the process of benefit additions, changes and deletions in the GBAS system within 24 hours of receipt.
- Manage the process of benefit additions, changes and deletions in the GBAS system.
- Oversee the process of prescription drug benefits additions, changes and deletions with Pharmacy Benefit Managers.
- Coordinate the printing and mailing of health ID cards to insured members.
- Provide COBRA administration for self-insured groups who request the service.
- Respond to HIPAA certificate requests.
- Run eligibility reports as needed.
- Participate in audits as needed.
- Notify management of overtime needs by completing appropriate forms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We provide Self Funded Medical plans to Companies across the Country
Why Work Here?Consociate is a Third Party Administrator of Employee Benefits. We provide Self Funded Medical plans to Companies across the Country
Great Company, Awesome Benefits, Happy Employees! Come Join the Team!