The IT Tech Support Specialist leverages excellent customer service skills to provide IT level support to a wide range of clients of varying abilities across a range of platforms. Working in a fast-paced environment the IT Tech Support Specialist will provide day-to-day technical support to employees for application access, internal desktop systems software and hardware, and published applications and documents.
- Maintain/Install end user software and hardware and troubleshoot/resolve issues in a timely manner: Laptops/Desktops/Thin clients/peripheral devices/MS Windows OS/MS Office/ Local and web-based applications.
- Account Administration: Active Directory Users and Computers and Security Groups/Citrix App-Center users and publications /Web applications/Physical Security (proximity cards).
- Ticket Queue: Monitor and respond to electronic tickets and phone calls from internal and external clients for both trouble and task-oriented issues, and provide clearly written documentation regarding the problem, task, and resolution.
- Other IT Related Support: Routers and switches, AV equipment, Printers, Security Systems and Proximity key card systems/Cable management. Maintain a clean and orderly IT storage area.
- Administrative tasks: Attend meetings both locally, and via teleconference. Meet with local vendors and technicians. Respond to email and communicator messages. Maintain a written spreadsheet of all current IT hardware.
- Maintains Active Directory Users and Computers, passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop and thin client environment.
- Publishes applications and documents in Citrix Studio
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School diploma required or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree in a technical field is preferred.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in related roles
- Experience working in Citrix App-Center and with Thin clients is a plus.
- Experience installing Windows 7-10 and troubleshooting/resolving desktop and laptop software and hardware issues is preferred
- Network + and A + certifications are preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; perform follow through on tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experiencing installing applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner over the phone, in person, and in writing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and support on-site and remote end-users
- Ability to keep abreast of the latest developments in hardware and software technologies
- Ability to maintain software and hardware inventory
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize/re-prioritize work
- Responsive and able to deliver the highest level of customer service
Consilio's True North Values
We strive to make every client our advocate
We DO because we CARE
We win together through teamwork and communication
We flex, adapt and embrace change
We value, respect and invest in our teammates
We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward
Consilio, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.