Research Analyst - Multiple Locations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Talent Solutions at Consilio, LLC is currently seeking a Research Analyst to join a multinational law firm with approximately 2,000 lawyers in 20 offices worldwide. The Research Analyst will provide high-quality, in-depth legal and non-legal research using online and print resources. The incumbent will support the firm’s practice area teams by providing key actionable insights that can be used to support better decisions through topic-specific research and analytic results.
This position is open to candidates in the following locations: Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington DC. Please note this position is exempt and not eligible for overtime.
• Chicago: 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CST
• Dallas and Houston: 12:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CST
• Los Angeles and San Francisco: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PST
• Washington DC: 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST
*There is a required rotating weekend shift approximately every 6 weeks. Individuals will receive a comp day in return. This position is eligible to work remotely up to 3 days per week, subject to approval. Individuals in Dallas are not eligible for remote work.
- Conduct high-level, customizable research and analytics in legal, business and other subjects.
- Provide practice, subject, and/or industry research in areas aligned with the firm’s practice and business.
- Provide training on research strategies and resources.
- Develop and deliver presentations to attorney practice groups, colleagues and other departments on research tools and current developments.
- Advise on collection development including new databases, websites and print material.
- Keep up to date on industry current trends and best practices.
- Work on special projects or any other duties as assigned.
- MLS from an ALA accredited university or 3 years’ experience in a research environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- JD from an ABA accredited law school or other advanced degree.
- Strong technical skills, including familiarity with MS Office, SharePoint and other related technology tools.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous law firm experience preferred; and/or University library experience, paralegals with prior research experience, and/or with financial or corporate backgrounds
- Positive energy
- Able to work well independently
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to train/teach others
Salary range varies based on location, in addition to experience/education.
Consilio is a global leader in legal staffing, eDiscovery, risk management, and legal consulting services. The company supports multinational law firms and corporations by providing identifying and sourcing talented individuals for staffing needs, using innovative software, combining deep legal and regulatory industry expertise and excellent client service.
Consilio - Enterprise Talent Solutions (Formerly LPI)
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Strategic Research Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.