Legal Recruiting Coordinator - Hiring Immediately
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enterprise Talent Solutions at Consilio is currently seeking a Legal Recruiting Coordinator to coordinate all attorney recruiting efforts for the DC office from law student hiring to partner recruiting. Must have recruiting experience, preferably with a law firm or professional services organization; campus recruiting is a plus. This position is a hybrid role.
The Legal Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for handling the functions of Law School Recruiting, including but not limited to coordinating on-campus arrangements at various law schools; schedule students, and coordinating each student's interview schedule. You will work closely with the Office Managing Partners, Hiring Partner, and Legal Recruiting Manager to ensure the firm is attracting and hiring the best and brightest legal talent. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for handling duties associated with the New Lawyers Group and lateral recruiting
Key responsibilities include:
In this role, you will coordinate all attorney recruiting efforts for the Atlanta office.
- Collaborate with Office Managing Partners, Hiring Partner and Legal Recruiting Manager to coordinate searches for all attorney hires from partner to law students.
- Publicize job openings using a variety of conventional and creative means to reach a broad and diverse applicant pool.
- Timely track and review applications and identify qualified candidates for interview.
- Schedule interviews with candidates, gather interview feedback, and prepare summary of interview evaluations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by welcoming candidates, overseeing interviews, and providing prompt feedback to candidates and search firms.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system and prepare regular reports on the status of open requisitions and pending candidates.
- Communicate with recruiting agencies and applicants regarding inquiries, offers, and application status.
- Assist with onboarding and integration process of new hires
- Coordinate Summer Associate Program
- Provide administrative support on lateral partner recruiting.
- Participate in local office meetings and collaborate with local office administration on recruiting efforts.
- Assist the Legal Recruiting team with any projects or tasks assigned from time to time.
Experience and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience in a law firm.
- Campus recruiting experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities, and see a project through to completion.
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people, including in a team setting.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships within the department, Office, and Firm, as well as with vendors and others outside the Firm.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and the ability to multi-task.
Consilio is a global leader in legal staffing, eDiscovery, risk management, and legal consulting services. The company supports multinational law firms and corporations by providing identifying and sourcing talented individuals for staffing needs, using innovative software, combining deep legal and regulatory industry expertise and excellent client service.
Consilio - Enterprise Talent Solutions (Formerly LPI)
Get fresh Legal Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.