Part Time Field Agent, Property Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Property Management company specializing in full service multifamily apartment management looking to hire a motivated field agent. The field agent is responsible for driving a company vehicle and handling a schedule of operations including, but not limited to, premise inspections, move-in/out inspections, city inspections, checking on unit turnovers, delivering keys and notices, photography, open house showings, leasing, and investigating complaints, all throughout the City of Los Angeles and Surrounding Valley.
Competitive hourly wage based on experience, benefits, Mileage reimbursement.
Negotiable: Monday - Saturday
(i) Inspect multifamily property common areas and apartment units. Conduct thorough home and property inspections.
(ii) Show available apartments to prospective tenants
(iii) Oversee vendors to ensure quality control
(iv) Properly post notices and take photographs as needed
(v) Meet with government agencies to conduct inspections / walk-through
(vi) Any additional field work as necessary
(vii) Take listing photographs with a professional SLR camera
Key Competencies / Qualifications:
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum 2 years experience in property management, leasing, home inspection, or maintenance related field
· Certified Home Inspector is a plus.
· Extreme attention to detail, must have extensive knowledge of all working parts in an apartment building.
· Strong background in customer service, the ability to think on the spot and deal with high stress situations.
· Excellent computer skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Acrobat & Google Apps. Ability to use an iPad.
· Extremely strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple job functions, learn new procedures & software quickly, with great reporting accuracy and consistency in follow up
· Valid Driver’s license, CLEAN driving record and automobile insurance. Must enjoy driving.
· Must be able to traverse stairs and lift 50lbs
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Conrad Property Management Inc.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Property Casualty Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.