Since 1974 Conproco has been leading the way in creating concrete, masonry and restoration products. In addition to putting a great deal of care into creating and manufacturing our products, we are just as committed to providing a workplace environment that will promote longevity and a positive productive environment for our employees.
This full-time position (40 hours per week), will include, but is not limited to, handling and blending various raw material components and operating a variety of mixers including kettle, propeller and high-speed dispersers. Some tasks require repetitive motion, occasional heavy lifting and standing in place for prolonged periods of time. Cross-training in other areas of production may occur to enhance job knowledge. This is an entry level position with possibilities of advancement.
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and know when to ask questions.
· Written, verbal and comprehension skills are required.
· Ability to be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and dependable.
· Must be able to work as part of a team and help maintain a positive work environment.
· Ability to lift 80-100 lbs.
· Company Sponsored Insurance Plans- Medical, Dental Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Group Term Life.
· 401 (K) Plan with Company Match Program
· Profit Sharing
· Paid Sick Days
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Clothing Allowance
Full-time: 1st Shift 7 AM to 3:30 PM Monday-Friday
Part-time: 7AM - 12PM Monday-Friday & 12:30 – 3:30 PM
Candidates will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an interview
Why Work Here?We are a manufacture of packaged products for masonry and concrete.
Great time to join our team. Advancement possible for hard workiing people.