- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Technical Business Analyst
Duration: until 3/31/2023 (possible extension)
Location: Houston, TX ( prefer someone who can do hybrid onsite in Houston TX, 1 day a week)
Rate: $52/Hr. is the absolute max
Visa- NO H1B
Looking for a experienced, technical BA that understands and can gather requirements/groom user stories for backend services/APIs. The candidate should also be comfortable working in JIRA, and have some experience playing the role of Scrum Master.
Strong preference for a candidate that lives in the Houston area that can work via a hybrid model (downtown Houston 1x per week, remote the rest of the week).
The candidate will work with the Onboard WiFi team supporting efforts toward implementing and enhancing wifi and personal device entertainment onboard our aircrafts.
Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data. Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business and technical teams to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- Technical Degree or related work experience
- Proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
Connvertex Technologies Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Connvertex Technologies Inc.