The District Manager’s role is to ensure we are the low cost operator, profitable, efficient, valued added competitor in our industry so our company can continue to grow and remain financially strong while providing outstanding support functions of service, installation and financing in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintains district staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training associates.
- Drives performance by successfully coaching and developing retail associates.
- Successfully manages all aspects of the assigned retail store’s operations.
- Achieves financial objectives.
- Ensures excellent customer service is provided.
- Manages and training sales personnel, ensuring the assigned retail store is clean and attractive, meeting or exceeding sales goal and quotas.
- Makes certain that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- 3-5 year multi-site retail management experience preferred.
- Ability to relocate to any point in the western region.
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed.
Conn’s HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Work Here?The Conn’s HomePlus Team is in the people business – people serving other people. For over 130 years, we have been wholly dedicated to enriching the lives of our employees and providing superior experiences for our customers. From professional development and career-growth opportunities for our employees, to high-quality products and purchasing options for our customers, Conn’s is excited to serve you!
For over 130 years, we have been growing with our communities and giving back to assist customers and continuing to Make It Happen!