The Customer Service Representative for our credit team is essential to our commitment to our customers! Ideal candidates are compassionate and sympathetic to the needs of our customer, and will diligently address concerns related to Conn’s product line and their account. Team work is the foundation to which we address the needs of our customer!
- Answer inbound customer calls and discover the concern or issue of the customer
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate customer records, updating customer account as necessary
- Take payment information, process payments and set up future payments
- Assist customers with a variety of information related to Conn’s services and products
- High school graduate, or have a GED
- Experienced in customer service, 6+ months
- Experienced in a Call center or clerical position, preferred
- A positive in attitude and provide excellent customer service
- Able to thrive in a problem solving environment
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to handle escalated situations, and comfortable resolving conflict
- Comfortable in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Bilingual, it’s a plus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee discounts
- On-going training
*Benefits provided for eligible full-time employees
Why Join Conn’s:
The Conn’s HomePlus Team is in the people business – people serving other people. For over 125 years, we have been wholly dedicated to enriching the lives of our employees and providing superior experiences for our customers. From professional development and career-growth opportunities for our employees, to high-quality products and purchasing options for our customers, Conn’s is excited to serve you!
The people business depends on team members who are excited about making a positive impact on those around them. Whether your interest is in retail sales, warehouse and repair operations, call centers, or corporate opportunities, you can find a home and career with the Conn’s HomePlus Team.
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.