- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fast growing PE owned company looking for a Go Getter
Ideal candidate will have
The ideal candidate will be:
a self starter
experienced with creating financial reports
have advanced excel skills
- Preparation of the monthly financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Integral contributor to the preparation of the annual plan and quarterly reforecasts.
- Analyzes actual vs. budget variances and provides detailed and actionable explanations.
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Presents detailed monthly financial reports to managers.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- BS Accounting
- CPA is a plus
- Experience supporting financial statements and schedules highly preferred
- Experience working with NetSuite or another ERP system a major plus
- Experience working with QuickBooks a major plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including V-lookups, pivot tables, and analyzing large data sets
AddressMiddlesex County, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Budget Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.