Executive Admin/HR Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will provide administrative and human resources support to the HR team, Board of Directors, and Leadership Team with a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information. This position will support other teams within the organization as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides advanced support that includes a variety of administrative duties to HR and the Leadership Team
- Assists in the scheduling and planning of off-site events
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office including but not limited to ordering and maintaining office supplies, ordering lunches, coordinates meetings and conference rooms, answering phones, sorts and distributes incoming mail and other correspondence
- Conducts research and prepares information for leadership needs
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Greet customers and clients who come into the office and assist in answering incoming telephone calls.
- Provides support for recruiting and onboarding activities, such as helping with travel accommodations, pre-employment testing, sending employment forms and tracking completion, scheduling orientation, ordering meals, etc.
- Provides support for ongoing HRIS system administration
- Assists in administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, terminations and preparing for open enrollment process
- Reconciles and processes monthly billings from insurance provides and funds HSA accounts
- Assists the Human Resources manager with project support
- Provides support for offboarding employees, such as scheduling exit interviews, notifying benefit carriers and tracking return of equipment for employees
- Assists in researching and preparing documentation for employees traveling internationally
- Assists and supports employee engagement activities including reporting, recognition (birthday, anniversary,) and other related outcomes.
- Company ecommerce store support – work with the marketing team to assist in the selection and procurement of branded company products such as: golf shirts, hats, mugs, office supplies, drinkware, etc.; manage store inventory and select, pack and ship products as needed to employees, clients and/or partners
- General marketing support – event coordination and support (including in-house events for employees, clients, partners, and prospects by setting up meeting rooms, etc.
- Works with outside vendors for printing, shipping, and related services
- Organize and coordinate training events by scheduling travel arrangements, making lodging arrangements, menu selection, and scheduling conference and training room time for various training events.
- Perform office clerical duties such as organizing digital and paper files as well as copying and scanning training related documents.
- Prepare conference and training rooms, straighten up and restock conference and training rooms, refilling supplies, and performing light custodial tasks as needed to keep these areas clean and well-organized.
- Utilize, update, and maintain event scheduling software to create public and private course events, associated course information and registration management. Provide first line student registration support.
- Prepares and ships materials for training events.
- Monitors inventory of on-hand supplies, reorders as necessary through designated vendors.
- Associate degree in Business or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four or more years of experience as an Executive or Human Resources Administrator reporting directly to Senior Management; administration in a human resources environment preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and other technologies as required (Adobe, survey systems, talent management systems, HRIS, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis interpretation and reasoning)
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills including high competency in dealing with ambiguity
- Working knowledge of general human resources activities
- Resourceful, with strong problem-solving ability with a “can do” attitude
- Must be able to meet routine and ad hoc deadlines in a fast-paced/changing environment
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the on-going needs of the organization.
Connors & Associates
Get fresh Human Resources Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.