Inside Sales Representative - Medicare (Mikwaukee)
- Posted: over a month ago
Help Us Shape the Future of Medicare.
Connie Health is building the next generation Medicare consumer platform to make healthcare less complicated for older Americans. Connies platform combines technology with local healthcare expertise to help consumers choose the right insurance plans, find the best doctors and make the right healthcare choices. We are on a mission to improve how older Americans navigate the Medicare healthcare system.
Connie Health is looking for an Insides Sales Representative to support our growth and expansion efforts. We are continuing to extend our success in new markets and are seeking rockstar self-starters with years of internal sales experience to join our team!
- Performing detailed Medicare needs analysis via phone with older adults; including educating them about Medicare, identifying election periods for Medicare, Medicare services, and assisting them through the appointment scheduling process with a field Medicare Advisor to help them enroll.
- Qualifying leads and creating sales opportunities for the Medicare Field Advisors.
- Conducting outbound calls to follow up on leads and other sales opportunities.
- Appropriately documenting all sales/service activity in our CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Demonstrating strong customer service skills and a consultative approach to telephone sales.
- Adhering to regulatory guidelines re: Medicare, HIPAA, and patient confidentiality.
- Performing additional job-related duties as assigned.
Key Skill Sets of Successful Inside Sales Representatives:
Inside Sales Representatives are organized, results-driven, individuals who are dependable and have a strong willingness to learn. They are just as adept at solving technical problems as they are at conversing with clients, and they always maintain an air of professionalism.
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives with the following skills:
- Customer Oriented Since the majority of an Inside Sale Representatives time will be spent directly interacting with clients, its important for you to have excellent customer service skills.
- Team Player Inside Sales Representatives must demonstrate that they are team players and are willing to learn from team members, genuinely valuing the input and expertise of others.
- Ability to Multitask The goal of providing good customer service is to make each client feel like theyre the only customer that matters. If an Internal Sales Representative is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, theyll be able to achieve that.
- 2-3 years of sales and or customer service experience.
- Call center/sales environment experience.
- Prior Medicare experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional evenings and weekends.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Active Health & Life Insurance License or willingness to get licensed.
- Bilingual - Spanish a PLUS!
- Competitive salary with uncapped earnings potential.
- Ownership in a fast-growing company with generous equity.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Maternity/paternity leave program.
- Mission driven organization with a great team.
Connie Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
BusinessView all jobs at Connie Health