Microsoft 365 and SharePoint System Administrator
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Connexus Energy Technology team as a Systems Administrator of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint. The System Administrator role is responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting Connexus Energy's servers, data storage, enterprise business applications, and computer equipment in a manner that ensures maximum efficiency and results in minimal downtime and disruption of services. This role will be a part of our on-call support rotating schedule and offers a hybrid work environment, sharing time working in our office and your home office.
Based in Ramsey, Connexus Energy is Minnesota's largest electric distribution cooperative, providing electricity, renewable energy alternatives and related services to 141,000+ residential and commercial members just north of the Twin Cities. We offer a collaborative work environment with challenging and rewarding work, which provides for professional development and work-life balance in a highly technical, stable and innovative industry. We give back to the communities we serve by embracing opportunities to volunteer, donate and support economic development. Our talented and friendly staff focuses on achieving our mission of providing the highest quality service at the lowest possible price.
Systems Administrator Key Responsibilities & Results:
- Act as subject matter expert, providing expertise and development skills for Microsoft 365.
- Install, maintain, configure and provide advanced troubleshooting for all cloud-based applications including Microsoft 365.
- Provide cyber security to cloud infrastructure ensuring maximum protection from threats to compromise our technology systems.
- Architect, install, maintain, and troubleshoot SharePoint, enterprise reporting, and related equipment to result in maximized productivity and stability of the environments (cloud and on-premise).
- Provide advanced servers and cloud technical support to employees ensuring maximum efficiency with minimal downtime in accordance with customer needs and requests.
- Monitor and recommend current technologies, including scanning functionality, regarding cloud, app/automation/dynamic report development with Microsoft Power Platform, and server technologies
Systems Administrator Required Talents, Skills, Expertise, Education:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field.
- Four or more years of cloud experience (Azure, Amazon, etc)
- Three or more years of experience in Microsoft development and SharePoint environments
- Direct user interaction experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 including Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge of and ability to support Microsoft Windows and web servers
- Ability to diagnose response time and performance problems of the Microsoft Windows Servers and make
- Skilled in current Windows version and legacy versions, including: Windows 2016 and 2022 Server, Windows 11, Windows 10
The application review process will continue until filled.
Compensation: This position offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Connexus Energy
Get fresh Microsoft Sharepoint Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.