- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Title: Network Engineer
Location: Goodlettsville, TN
Duration: 11 Months
• Provide Network support the Store Support Center and Data Center (located in Goodlettsville and Cincinnati), also supporting distribution center operations across the Unites States and overseas (in China) where possible by facilitating the design of solutions to complex Network related technical problems with knowledge in routing, switching, security and wireless areas.
• Serve as the departmental top-level technical escalation point for all network related issues. And support Information Services department strategies through development of technological solutions.
• Design Low voltage power & design documents using Microsoft Visio tools for New Distribution Centers, for intermediate distribution frame (IDF) space buildout and backbone infrastructure to support hundreds of wireless RF handhelds and client devices.
• Design, test, and deploy Proof of Concepts for Silver Peak SD-WAN technology using multiple MPLS carriers and internet breakout. Knowledge on QoS traffic shaping, underlay and overlay concepts.
• Study and make key recommendations to customer current design to account for the migration to the SD-WAN technology.
• Knowledge on F5 Load Balancer, Big-IP.
• Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) as a solution for data centers using a Spine and Leaf architecture.
• Deploy and upgrade new Nexus 9k spine and leaf switches in ACI environment and ensure they are in compliance with DG standards of engineering.
• Work on daily incidents, problem tasks and change requests in ticketing tool called ServiceNow.
• Thorough knowledge on Riverbed WAN optimization device.
• Engineer the new IPSEC VPN tunnels between DG and 3rd party network devices and migrate old VPN connections from IKEv1 to IKEv2 protocol.
• Perform staging, configuration and building network devices in Lab environment before shipping out to new branches for production deployment.
• Work with Cellular 4G/LTE Network to maintain Network redundancy to the remote branches.
• Troubleshooting complex P1, P2 issues using technical expertise of various layer2 & 3 technologies such as physical layer (ARP, MAC), DNS, DHCP, NTP, routing and switching (IP, VLAN, BGP, OSPF, port-channel, LACP, vPC, VRRP, HSRP, SNMP, STP).
• Basic knowledge on network automation using json and python scripting.
• Knowledge on ensuring improvised security control on any end user device by using ClearPass Policy Manager (Aruba CPPM) which enforces strict AAA and 802.1x authentication policies for wireless, wired or VPN access.
TechnologyView all jobs at Connexions