Site Service Coordinator | 6+ Month Contract | $20.00-25.00/hr.
Standard Business Hours: 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm
- Works inside designated customer sites coordinating client moves or providing high touch support.
- Coordinates and communicates with end users regarding all aspects of the OneSource Program including service call initiation, scheduling, maintenance, inventory data integrity, escorting of vendors for managed activities, safety and day to day lab operations
- Monitor & respond to customer requests, ensuring response times are within the requirements identified in the customer Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement.
- Process requests for equipment service, confirming equipment coverage and service provider, identifying events which will be billable to the customer. Obtain customer purchase orders for billable events before work is started.
- Review and schedule preventive maintenance and other scheduled compliance activities
- Follow up on service events to confirm the event has been completed and the customer is satisfied.
- Move the Basic start date to reflect service dates which have been moved to a future date.
- Utilize SAP, Service Max and/or customer’s system of record, if required, to capture pertinent detail regarding the event.