Quality Assurance Analyst - Excel/Data Analysis exp. - Med Device
- $23 to $28 Hourly
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Quality Assurance Specialist (San Diego)
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Hours: 1st Shift – Flexible. Starting any time after 6am (preferably more towards 8 or 9am), and ending 8 hours later, anywhere between 230 and 630pm, depending on when they choose to start.
Since the person will be analyzing data, the candidate should be able to easily put a pivot table together and manipulate data.
- No vaccination requirements
- Worker can work on a hybrid schedule, but they must live in San Diego, or plan to relocate before starting.
- Looking for someone who is proficient in Excel and enthusiastic for working for company.
- The candidate must be able to generate data and reports, pivot tables, and analyze data for trends. (Company will train all other critical things like concepts of quality, medical device manufacturing etc.)
- Extension is possible
- This will be a first shift role, but the times are flexible. Starting any time after 6am (preferably more towards 8 or 9am), and ending 8 hours later, anywhere between 230 and 630pm, depending on when they choose to start.
- Reviews completeness of non-conformance records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Acts as a Quality contributor for the Product Response Team.
- Assists in audits & Regulatory Body inspections.
- Serves as QA interface to other departments and/or partners.
- Assists in development and maintenance of department Standard Operating Procedures, as needed.
- Contributes to a culture of continuous improvement through process improvement activities.
- Supports investigations through guidance of quality workflows, trend queries, and other tools.
- Performs ERP transactions, as required.
Connexion Systems & Engineering is a full-service staffing firm, whose mission is to provide "best in class" staffing services to our clients and job seekers alike. We strive to achieve excellence in staffing, job placement and recruiting services, while treating our clients, employees, and candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.San Diego, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.