Project Coordinator/Project Manager
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc. Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Project Specialist-Business Integration
- Mon-Fri -- 9 am-5 pm; must be able to work on site
The Project Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to the outlined goals and objectives and ensuring strong quality control throughout the project life cycle.
Assist the Business Integration Department with managing Project Plans, updating or creating professional presentations that can be used to update different leaders / departments on Integration Activities, and collaborating with other support departments to asses needs/updates.
- Oversee all aspects of project planning and execution including:
- Working with project team, sponsor and stake holders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and timing.
- Creating and managing detailed project plan including; objectives, tasks, work structure, timelines, resources and project risks.
- Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings and proactively lead teams to accomplish project goals
- Develop and implement procedures, databases, tools etc. as needed for effective project management
- Identify and manage risks associated with projects and resolve any issues any problems that may arise during project life cycle.
- Develop and implement procedures, databases and tools for effective project management
- Track and monitor project milestones, key metrics and analyze data to report to sponsors and stakeholders
- Create detailed execution plan including schedules, resources, training and ensure all are aligned prior to rollout and track and report progress.
- Provide oversight of project execution through completion and ensure post implementation lessons learned are Documented.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Speak, Read, & Write English.
- Effective phone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have excellent experience using PowerPoint in developing executive presentations.
- Understanding plasma and/or healthcare industries is a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus
- This position requires an entry to mid-level person.
- Minimum of 2 years previous plasma management company experience or, 3 years management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent project management experience.
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.
Connexion is a full-service staffing firm, whose mission is to provide "best in class" staffing services to our clients and job seekers alike. We strive to achieve excellence in staffing, job placement and recruiting services, while treating our clients, employees, and candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.