- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Master Scheduler / Planner
"Specifically looking for candidates that have a strong production planning back ground or master scheduling background using ERP systems such as Great Plains, Oracle or SAP type of software. I really need someone who understands the language of how the system works when it comes to planning.
- Manage multiple clean rooms productions planning
- Develop S&OP Plan to meet corporate inventory goals
- Manage weekly inventory flows for 11 subsidiaries outside of the U.S.
- Manage inventory lot releases in order to minimize back orders
- Manage lot releases related to Document Control and Quality functions
- Manage custom inventory shipping requirements such as IFU’s, labels and product types
- Follow SOP35-010 with attention to annual licensing changes
- Manage, monitor and record weekly sterile load shipments
- Monitor and solve any relevant order threats
- Assist in roll-out of Enterprise Resource Planning system throughout manufacturing operations
- Minimum of 2 years of supply chain and production experience.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience.
- College degree of equivalent.
- Strong analytical, technological and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.
Connexion is a full-service, award winning staffing firm, whose mission is to provide "best in class" staffing services to our clients and job seekers alike. We strive to achieve excellence in staffing, job placement, and recruiting services, while treating our clients, employees, and candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.