Job Title: Manufacturing Operator (1st 2nd or 3rd Shift available)
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 5 AM-3PM $16.00
2nd Shift: M-F 2pm-10pm $16.75
3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm -6:00am $17.25
Location: Chaska, MN 55318
Duration: Temp to Perm
- Cleanroom assembly, anyone with about a years’ worth of machine operation, packaging or assembly work would be a good fit for this position.
- They are willing to train folks up to work in the cleanroom
The Manufacturing Operator position is responsible for operating molding equipment and/or second operation machines through various tasks such as inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging plastic products. Completes other duties as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards. Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and information instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.).
- Maintains accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials. Conducts variable charts on manufacturing processes and count of good product as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures.
- Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, Physical Requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- l year manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures.
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand and power tools.
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle small screws, washers, fasteners, etc.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This job requires the ability to stand for long periods.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and you must be able to move throughout the department/facility.
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This is a manufacturing environment. It involves exposure to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and moderate to high noise levels.
- Individuals may be required to wear a bunny suit for long periods at a time in a clean room environment.
- Wearing safety glasses and Nitrile Gloves are also required.
- Other safety garments or protection may need to be worn, depending on the nature of the work area.
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.
Why Work Here?Connexion is a full-service staffing firm, whose mission is to provide "best in class" staffing services to our clients and job seekers alike. We strive to achieve excellence in staffing, job placement and recruiting services, while treating our clients, employees, and candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Extremely innovative and fast growing firm with an excellent industry reputation combined with a ton of room for growth!