Electro Mechanical Assembler - 1st and 2nd shift!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Electro Mechanical Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 20/hr
Electro Mechanical Assembler – OCS Consoles
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Under general supervision perform various hands on mechanical, electrical, and/or electro- mechanical assembly operations using standard manufacturing documentation and equipment.
- With keen focus on quality and accuracy, ensure that all work assignments meet corporate quality and regulatory requirements.
- Alert supervisor when production documentation is unclear or incorrect.
- Maintain individual work area / equipment in a neat, orderly manner according to standards
including proper disposal of packaging waste, proper storage and use of equipment and parts, and management of documentation needed to perform duties.
- Serve as strong team player supporting and assisting supervisor and colleagues when necessary.
- Provide training in assembly, repair and inspection methods as required.
- Maintain Kanban Stock locations.
- Initiate Non-Conforming Material (NCMR) when applicable.
- Comply with all work safety rules and regulations.
- Recommend activities to promote continuous improvement and best practices.
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-3 years experience in a high-tech, hands on, electro-mechanical assembly environment; previous assembly experience in a medical device manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Ability to assemble parts, properly position, align and fasten to assemblies and sub- assemblies using hand tools and/or power tools.
- Ability to modify parts to fit using hand and power tools to ensure proper assembly and function.
- Ability to drill, tap, ream and countersink holes in parts using drill presses and portable power drills.
- Ability to connect cables, tubes and wires according to written instructions.
- Strong hands-on technical skills in mechanical assembly including but not limited to
hardware assembly, sanding, gluing, lubrication, threaded insert assembly and tube assembly.
- Strong hands-on technical skills in electrical assembly processes including but not limited to PCB assembly into hardware enclosures and wire harness assembly. Proficiency with all basic hand and power tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, crimpers, soldering irons, hand drills, Dremel and sanders.
- Ability to follow written instructions or procedures such as assembly and/or test procedures with minimal supervision.
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.