Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Work directly with business stakeholders to enable the business to do self-service reporting and analytics from a wide variety of sources and a wide variety of subject areas, primarily using SiSense and perhaps other tools in the future (i.e., Tableau, BO, etc.)
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Self-starter, curious, accountable, enjoys a healthy level of autonomy, strong work ethic, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high-intensity small business environment.
- Is comfortable interacting will all levels of business people. Is proactive with a “can do”, is comfortable prioritizing and balancing workloads. Knows when to “check in” with management.
- 5+ years of hands-on data extraction, transformation, loading experience.
- 5+ years of SQL development.
- 5+ years of hands-on cube design in SiSense or another popular analytics tool (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI or Looker).
- 3+ years of system administration of SiSense or another popular analytics tool (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI or Looker).
- Hands on experience in Python scripting for data extraction and files moving.
- Hands on experience on creating the batch files and Scheduling them.
Education and/or Experience
- BS Computer Science or some other quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, etc.).
- 7+ years of business applications experience especially in a business analytics role.
We are willing to train the new hire in SiSense and Python in the event we hire someone without experience in these technologies but has experience in comparable ones.