Billing Coordinator - $70K/year!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate opening for a Billing Coordinator in the Billing Department. The Billing Coordinator will process client billing in a variety of formats depending upon the needs of the client. In addition, the Coordinator will distribute pre-bills and/or final bills for attorney review, research and answer billing and/or finance-related questions from attorneys, legal executive assistants and clients, and update invoices in the accounting system. Looking for a detail-oriented professional to fill this position.
- Produce and distribute monthly pre-bills for assigned billing attorneys from the Aderant Expert Billing software.
- Process client bills (making/confirming appropriate edits to drafts).
- Understand and comply with individual client billing guidelines.
- Submit occasional invoices through the BR E-billing system (E-Hub).
- Review finalized invoices for quality.
- Ensure monthly billing is completed by Firm deadlines.
- Resolve specific billing issues assigned to you by Billing Manager, Attorneys and/or Legal Executive Assistants.
- Process write offs as requested.
- Collaborate with Collections Team as needed.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of legal billing experience in a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to execute through completion.
- Strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Experience with electronic billing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Aderant Expert Billing is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent in experience.
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Administrative Billing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.