Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc. Cambridge, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a Technician, Unit Cell Assembly will work under the direction of the Manger, EHS & Operations and/or the Lead Technician and support all areas of pilot and R&D scale unit cell assembly and final cell assembly.
• Work closely with Advanced Manufacturing and Product Development teams to operate unit cell assembly equipment without defects
• Maintain high level of product quality through unit cells assembly, identifying and bringing attention to possible cell defects and/or equipment issues
• Identify and troubleshoot process issues as they arise
• Cross train into upstream and downstream areas
• Provide coverage for other team members to cover absences, breaks, etc.
• Support general R&D work as directed by supervisor
• High School diploma required; additional education is a plus
• Keen attention to detail – must be observant and vigilant while operating equipment, handling WIP, and always looking for product defects and process/equipment abnormalities
• Proficient with recording data in a manufacturing environment
• Mechanical aptitude with proven ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical systems
• Demonstrated electro-mechanical skills: equipment operation, materials handling, process assembly, and analytical testing
• Ability to work independently and maintain focus with minimal direction and as part of team
• Strong communication skills – ability to communicate technical details with Technicians and Engineers
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook email applications
• Minimum 2 years relevant technical experience required or applicable technical education Areas of Independent Action
• Understand critical to quality aspects of unit cell assembly and part inspection systems to identify possible issues quickly
• Ability to manage time and multi-task effectively
Physical and Environmental Standards
Capable of working in low moisture dry room environment: < 1.0% Relative Humidity (-50°C dew point)
• Capable of wearing clean room attire when working in dry room environment: face mask, hair net, safety glasses, gloves, coverall suit and shoe covers • Capable of meeting OSHA standards for manual lifting guidelines: < 50lbs
• Capable of working early morning and evenings
• Willing to go the extra mile to get things done
• Embrace the “all hands on deck” culture
• Must maintain a safe work environment and won’t compromise safety for production
Connexion Systems & Engineering, Inc.
Connexion is a full-service staffing firm, whose mission is to provide "best in class" staffing services to our clients and job seekers alike. We strive to achieve excellence in staffing, job placement and recruiting services, while treating our clients, employees, and candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.