Our clients, backed by a nationally recognized and leading insurance agency (State Farm), are seeking talented professionals to join their team. There are positions available in Baton Rouge, Addis and Gonzales, LA. We represent a group of 8 State Farm agents in the area who are continuously looking to add top performers to their agencies due to continued growth! If you are a recent grad or established professional looking for a career change, who is energetic, self-motivated, and has a strong desire to win, this may be the opportunity for you. Note: you do NOT need to possess insurance industry experience for these jobs! Training will be provided. Here are the things that are required - ideally, some type of sales experience (this can be retail sales, loan sales, rental car sales, financial services, telemarketing, etc.), strong desire and motivation to be successful, a great attitude, and demonstrated commitment and loyalty (i.e. - stable job / work history). As a Sales Representative, you will be part of a winning team and will play an integral role in helping the business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are energetic and a motivated self starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Position Highlights: * Valuable experience: you will work for an independent agent that has the backing of one of the largest insurance agencies and a Fortune 100 company, with extensive tools and training to be set up for success
* No nights, weekends, or major holidays!
* Attractive Compensation Package: base salary plus commission, based on successful results
* Growth Potential: You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team, who will provide training and mentorship, leading to growth opportunities in the agent’s office.
What you will do: * Train to sell property, casualty, life, health, and banking products
* Obtain your Insurance Producer's licenses in Property, Casualty, Life & Health
* Work with agent to establish and meet marketing goals
* Use a customer-focused, needs-based review to educate customers about their insurance options
* Will be provided leads and clientele to help generate sales; including but not limited to: * Contact set number of prospects per day via telephone (will be supplied leads, along with a book of business to help generate sales)
* Visit local professionals and businesses to establish networks
* Ask for referrals from new customers.
* Gather and qualify customer information for each household
* Prepare quotes and presentations
* Send out quotes and presentations via email & mail
* Follow up with prospects and clients
* Meet with clients face-to-face to make presentations
* Setup and establish new household accounts in the system
* Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
* Immersed into the organizational culture and the insurance industry
What you will need: * 1-3 years sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
* Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
* Motivated and driven with a desire to be in a sales related career based on commission and obtaining sales related goals
* Effective communication skills and ability to connect and build strong relationships with current and future clients
* Must have or be able to obtain Insurance Producer's licenses in Property, Casualty, Life & Health
* Must successfully complete and maintain all company, state and federal requirements including licenses to sell and service designated products.
* Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills
* Ability to conduct needs based marketing interviews with potential and existing clients
* Ability to take initiative and act effectively without direction
* Experienced with popular computer software (Microsoft products especially)
* Motivated to work in a team environment
Connectly Recruiting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.