At Connections365, we work to bring healing to youth and families through various behavioral health services including treatment foster care, mentoring, outpatient mental health and residential care. We are currently hiring a Case Manager to provide skills training, socialization, and case management services to youth and families in our treatment foster care program.
If you are right for this position:
- You can plan for and implement contact with community resources on behalf of a client.
- You have a working knowledge of dysfunctional families and the strength-based techniques necessary to support the healing process.
- You are able to see the strengths and potential of a person despite difficult behaviors.
- Recognizing the value of diversity and the importance of gender- and culturally-specific services, you can adapt your methods and approach to be effective for each unique individual.
- You are a positive role model committed to upholding agency values and to encouraging the positive development of youth.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and can produce professional documentation.
- You have a bachelor degree in a behavioral sciences related field and two years of relevant experience or a masters degree in a behavioral sciences field and one year of relevant experience.
Here is what we have:
- A team of dedicated people who support each other as we passionately strive to bring hope and healing to our community.
- A serene 10-acre main campus with walking paths, an art and recreation room, and a therapy garden.
- Retirement benefits for all employees; health insurance, life insurance, and vacation benefits for employees who work 30+ hours per week; and training and development opportunities.
Connections365 is a faith-based agency, although we do not provide direct religious services to our clients. We serve clients and hire employees from all walks of life, and are committed to non-discrimination in all of our practices.