Currently Seeking Several Candidates for Logistics Coordinator positions. These positions are Work From Home opportunities and you must be able to work at the Broomfield location if/when it may open.
This is a 3rd Shift SUNDAY 10 PM -8 AM. Other Shifts possibly available!
This is a 24/7 Call Center which you must be able to work one weekend day.
Be a part of one of the country’s largest Next Flight Out, ground expedite, and Service Parts Logistic providers. This company is also the sole provider of FedEx Sameday services, the primary provider to FedEx for next flight out services, expedited ground deliveries, and service parts logistics in the United States. This company operates through partnerships with hundreds of domestic and international agent partners that provide courier pickup, and delivery services on behalf of the company, and all of the major commercial airlines for air haul lift.
The 24x7 Global Control Center is now hiring for service-oriented individuals who are career-minded and who enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment. This position works to solve a full range of logistics challenges by engaging with customers and/or agents.
We are currently hiring for the 3rd Shift. This position pays $18 per hour.
Individuals with AIRLINE Experience are highly Encouraged to apply!
• Handle incoming customer requests via phone, email and website with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Using companies proprietary logistics management platform, process, monitor, and manage critical customer shipments for the medical, aerospace, telecommunications and high tech industries
• Communicate with customers and agents in a professional and courteous manner
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
• Be proficient in: Microsoft-Word, Excel, Outlook & data entry and type 30 WPM
• Knowledge of US and world geography and time zones is preferred
• Call Center experience is preferred
• Must have outstanding communication, customer service, and organizational skills
• Be able to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Be flexible - with the ability to work additional hours as business requires
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, age, sex or disability.
Connections Training and Staffing, Inc-North Denver/Thornton
Why Work Here?Connections Training and Staffing, Inc provides customized workforce solutions for it's customers. Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp services along with Training options are just some of the services available. Local company with expertise in solution oriented approaches for it's customers.
Locally Owned and Operated with room for growth in an industry that is continuing to grow.,