Connections in Ohio, Inc. is a growing, 26 year old company that provides community supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities in community settings. We are seeking an energetic and creative Intellectual Disabilities Program Developer to oversee the training, program development, and operation of several sites in Cuyahoga County. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the individuals receive high quality services.
We offer generous paid leave, paid health benefits and 401k with great matching! The position starts at $25.00 per hour. We offer a high energy work environment with a stable and successful team. This position has a varied schedule which may require working nights and weekends.
· Individual Service Plan implementation and documentation (for each person served)
· Training of Home Managers and Direct Care Staff in program implementation and documentation
· Regular on-site assessment of contracted services, modifications of the ISP contract
Health & Safety:
· Meeting weekly requirements for home visits and on site presence to assess consumer health & safety
· Coordinate/resolve issues related to unusual and/or major unusual incidents
· Communicate with guardians and SSAs regarding medical needs or changes for consumer
· Final authorization on staffing schedules to ensure that staffing schedules and ratios are meeting the prescribed need per the approved ISP
· Communicate with CEO regarding funding changes
· Regular interaction (email, face-to-face and/or telephone) with SSAs, other county officials, family members & guardians
· Regular interaction with the consumer Support Team per needs, issues & progress
Other Job Duties:
· Administrator-On-Call rotations (Rotation of every 6 weeks)
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Valid Ohio Driver’s License (with 4 or less points)
· Auto Insurance w/Liability Coverage
· Safe and Reliable Vehicle
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
Powered by JazzHR
Connections In OhioNewbury Center, OH
BusinessView All Connections In Ohio Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.