Connections in Ohio, Inc. is a growing, 22+ year old company that provides community supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities in community settings. We are seeking an Intellectual Disabilities Operations Coordinator to oversee the training, staffing and operation of sites in Cuyahoga & Summit Counties ensuring that the individuals receive high quality services. This position requires an individual who is extremely organized, proficient in Microsoft Office and has experience working with on-line scheduling systems.
The starting salary of this full time position is $45,000 per year. We offer generous paid leave, paid health benefits and 401k with great matching! We offer a high energy work environment with a stable and successful team. This position has a varied schedule which may require working nights and weekends.
· Ensure all homes are staffed per the appropriate ratio outlines by county contracts
· Provide training to home managers on all company systems and expectation and ensure that bi-weekly and monthly targets are met.
· Provide oversight to Home Managers on all employee training, staffing and certifications per the companies’ policies and procedures.
· Effectively address all policy, procedure and disciplinary related questions.
Other Job Duties:
· Scheduling-On-Call responsibilities
May require assistance with emergency coverage of billable shifts
Powered by JazzHR
Connections In Ohio