WE ARE HIRING Caregiver, CNAs and Nursing students!!!
Call Marianne at (602) 558-4782 for any questions
Walk-ins are welcome to complete an application Monday - Friday between 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Weekly payroll ($12-$15 per hour)
- Direct Deposit
- Work-life balance
- Overtime opportunities
- Flexible schedule- full- time and part- time
- Mileage reimbursement
- $100 referral bonus
- On-call and holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Immediate employment
- Open communication, and a family team that wants to help be there for our community's older adults and physically challenged that are in need of daily assistance.
Caregiver and CNA Job Duties Include:
- Transporting clients to various places such as medical appointments, grocery shopping, or their salon.
- Personal care assistance (i.e. bathing, toileting, dressing, general hygiene needs)
- Making meals or snacks.
- Light Housekeeping such as doing laundry, dishes, and changing bed linens.
- Medication Reminders.
- Helping clients to keep a schedule or daily planner.
- Stand by assistance with walking/ambulation.
Caregiver and CNA Job Requirements:
- CPR/First Aid Certifications
- Negative TB Test within the last year
- Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance
- Minimum of 1-year experience preferred
- Caregiver Certification -OR- CNA License preferred
- Reliable vehicle with WORKING air conditioning
- Pass background check
- Pass drug screen
Successful Candidates Will:
- Be willing to travel to their clients.
- Be flexible with your schedule - the more you are available, the more hours we can give you!
- Be diligent.
- Be compassionate.
- Be on time
- Be reliable.
About Connections In-Home Care
Connections In-Home Care is a family owned and operated agency that focuses on providing non-medical care to adults in our community in the comfort of their own home.
We are looking for experienced caregivers or CNAs to connect with our clients. We currently have shifts available in Scottsdale, North and Central Phoenix.
We have day, evening, weekday, and weekend shifts, with part-time & full-time cases available from 4 hours per day up to 12 hours per day.
We are only looking for reliable, genuinely caring individuals so if you feel you are someone that can stay true to our mission of providing daily assistance to help our community's older adults achieve successful daily living, please apply to be a part of our team.