Cape Girardeau, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Connection has an amazing opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Systems Administrator in Cape Girardeau, MO. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our client in the healthcare industry. This position is onsite and the primary expert of the Microsoft ecosystem providing high-level project management, administration, and hands-on deployment skills. Ensure end-users are aware of the capabilities of deployed applications.
Direct hire position. Full benefits, medical, dental, and vision. M-F 8am-5pm.
- Administer Exchange Email server and related components
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Microsoft ecosystem
- Research, develop, and deploy Office 365 (O365) solutions, including delivering proof of concepts
- Design, plan and execute Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online, OneDrive, In-Tune, SharePoint Online, and Skype/MS Teams
- Design and plan for Identity Management (ADFS, Azure, Other) and Directory Sync supporting O365 workloads
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
- Stay current on Office 365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
- Provide a high standard of project management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Participate in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the Office 365/Exchange architecture
- Educate Clients on collaboration tools, policies, and best practices
- Collaborate on Windows 10 image and patch management
- Participate in PC deployments
- Establish software inventory tracking, standards, and reports
- This position will occasionally require additional work hours (above 40 hrs. per week or 8 hrs. per day) including mandatory 24 x 7 on-call support coverage as necessary
- Participate in IT department, team, user group and technology governance meetings
- Support and champion IT Strategy, Mission, Vision, Policies/Procedures and Standard Operating Guidelines
- Maintain appropriate system documentation in ticketing and/or project tracking systems in accordance with department standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- 5+ years of applicable work experience
- Hands-on experience in project managing and administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
- Experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or higher Servers
- Knowledge of PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies (MSOL, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP
- Troubleshooting and Patch Management
AddressCape Girardeau, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Connection, Inc.
Get fresh Division Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.