Connection has a fantastic opportunity with one of our outstanding clients based in High Point, NC. They are looking for a solid Programmer to support a variety of applications in addition to the database. This is a Perm Role with our end client. This role will be reporting ON SITE even during Covid. End client follows all CDC guidelines to ensure your safety.
SHIFT: M-F; Between 8:00-5:00 or 7-4.
Who you are:
· Someone who is highly skilled in SQL Database AND in writing SQL queries.
· You are interested in supporting a database AND SQL based applications.
· Previous experience with or openness to working with PHP and ColfFusion.
· Take in requirements and analyze existing applications to make improvements and create new, better solutions.
· Create and distribute application and software patch documentation from internal sources.
· Maintain and continually improve the company website and intranet site.
· Create testing routines to ensure SQL server integrity.
· Collaborate with remote development team to continue to enhance internal programs written in PHP and ColdFusion.
· Work with EDI translations with VAN and external sources.
· 5+ years of experience working with SQL or equivalent knowledge.
· You do have to open to occasional on call to offer 24 hour emergency support.
· Strong backround in SQL Server, SSRS, ASP.NET, PHP, and HTML
· Nice to have: Experience in ColdFusion and Amtechs Imaginera program.
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.
Why Work Here?Health / Dental / Vision available 1st of the month after you start.
Perm role - Bonus plan in place - opportunity to take ownership of the IT infrastructure!