Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity for a Helpdesk Analyst in the Schaumburg, IL area. This is an immediate opportunity with a prestigious VAR in the suburbs.
The Help Desk Analyst, will assist with any questions pertaining to WIN10. Would be part of a team assisting in the updating of over 13K devices from WIN7 to WIN10.
Candidate with have a solid understanding of WIN0. The ideal candidate will answer all level 1 WIN10 questions. The candidate must have solid knowledge of WIN10 to understand when to escalate any issues to the next level.
· Will provide phone support to end users – handling all level I and some II calls
· Attempting to resolve end user issues on the first call
· Escalating issues to other resolver groups as necessary
· Logging, tracking, and reporting all call activity into a ticketing system
· Provide troubleshooting support to all end users
· Will support all hardware and software issues
· Will assist with any printer issues and devices
· 2 years IT experience – Helpdesk support handling hardware/software/printer issues
· Some WIN10 knowledge
· Some Experience handling network devices issues
· Very strong customer service skills over the phone
· Some knowledge of networking concepts and protocols
· Some Active Directory experience
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To learn more about Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1072441. Register to receive daily job updates!
Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.