Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division base out of our office in Schaumburg. We have acquired a new client that needs us to help support their helpdesk from our location.
We are looking for a Help Desk Analyst. This is a contract-to-hire role.
What we Offer:
· Benefits on the first of the month following 2 months of employment.
· Bi-weekly paychecks on W-2.
· Work Shift = Monday-Friday; 10-7pm.
Who you are:
· Someone who is comfortable delivering troubleshooting tips over the phone.
· Comfortable troubleshooting Windows 7/10.
· Good base knowledge and experience with Office 365.
- Provide a high level of customer and technical support to end users.
- Support will be predominantly be provided remotely and over the phone.
- Provide support over the phone for basic Active Directory, printer, hardware, software, and Office 365 issues.
- Escalating issues to tier 2 and 3 teams when necessary.
- Document steps taken and escalations in the call tracking system.
- 2+ years of experience in a help desk or desktop role is preferred.
- Certs and degrees are preferred; though not required.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and printing issues relating to Windows 7/10.
- Basic LAN/WAN understanding.
- Previous experience providing phone support and remote technology to resolve user issues.
- Office 365 support experience.
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.