Customer Service Coordinator
- Expired: 12 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Managed Services division for a Customer Service Support Coordinator in Schaumburg, IL. This is a permanent, full-time role. The position would be hybrid for local candidates to the Schaumburg, IL area and remote for non-local candidates.
The Project Support Coordinator is responsible for coordinating project tasks involving our customers, service partners, and project team members by providing status, capturing status, and following up on outstanding tasks.
Full time Mon-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Validates hardware replacement tickets received for mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, Tablets & EMV card readers) through integration process that Includes capturing the serial number, device name and issue details, following the standard procedures before entering the data and placing the orders.
- Creates and manages tickets & orders within Connection’s ticketing & order processing system.
- Manages the asset management database by adding and modifying device serial numbers and names.
- Assists with managing escalated customer issues received through e-mails, inbound & outbound calls.
- Maintains relevant portion of service tickets per project updates.
- Handles a very minimal number of inbound calls, create tickets and place repair orders.
- Handles outbound calling task for defective device returns on as needed basis.
- Ensures compliance with existing policies and procedures regarding processing service engagements.
- Assists with identifying and documenting procedures.
- Attends conference calls, meetings, and training necessary to perform duties and develop skills.
- Performs all other duties or special project tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Previous Customer Service or Administration support experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of any ticketing system.
- Basic software and typing skills.
- High level of concentration.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong keyboarding skills; typing/data entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid time management and organizational skills to meet service delivery targets.
- Passion for providing excellent project and customer support.
- Dependable, self-starter, capable of providing project oversight from beginning to end.
- Ability to pick up applications quickly and learn new tasks.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
BusinessView all jobs at Connection, Inc.
Get fresh Customer Service Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.