Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Schaumburg, IL. We are looking for a Data Entry professional. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension or going perm. We have an excellent office culture and the position is benefit eligible after 2 months of employment.
Shift Possibilities: M-F, 9am-6pm or 10-7pm.
· Process and enter information in to the database
· Receive and decipher between e-mails – orders placed, serial numbers, etc.
· Take phone calls and support customers on their orders.
· Work in our database as well as customer database to cross reference tracking numbers and invoices.
· Perform other clerical tasks as required.
· Previous data entry experience
· Experienced with MS Office Suite
· Able to handle a high volume of calls and tickets.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Willingness to learn about new technologies and a knowledge of current IT hardware is a plus.
· 40 WPM+ with high accuracy
· Strong communication skills.
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.