In summary the advertising operations will be responsible for:
- Reporting & Analysis
- Insertion Order Process
- Catalog Dummy Verification
- Vendor Setup
- Month End Process
- Monthly Revenue Recognition
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills with ability to create complex spreadsheets using formulas, including v-lookup, and pivot tables
- Proficient in JDE and FileMaker
- Solid financial analysis/problem identification and resolution skills
- Articulate with ability to express oneself clearly and professionally in written and oral communication
- Analytical with ability to draw conclusions from data, systematic and rational
- Detail oriented with item by item focus, meticulous attention to detail with ability to proofread for accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
Associates Degree or equivalent experience in a business environment/accounting.
About Connection, Inc.
Connection is a Fortune 1000 Global Solutions Provider that connects people with technology to enhance growth, elevate productivity, and empower innovation. Founded in 1982, Connection delivers valuable IT services and advanced technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare markets. Today, we serve our customers through our staff of highly trained Account Managers, our team of on-staff experts, and our efficient procurement websites. We are also proud to offer custom-configured computer systems from a ISO 9001:2015 certified technical configuration lab at our distribution center in Wilmington, OH. Our company has over 2,500 technical certifications that ensure our experts can solve any customer need, no matter how complex. Additionally, our GlobalServe offering delivers global procurement solutions through our network of 500 suppliers in 174 countries.The Connection brand includes Connection® Business Solutions, Connection® Enterprise Solutions, and Connection® Public Sector Solutions. Through these three companies we provide customer-centric IT solutions and services to small- to medium-sized businesses, enterprise, and public sector markets, respectively.Twice recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Most Trustworthy Companies,” Connection has made it our mission to provide customers with expert guidance, state-of-the-art tools, and exceptional knowledge to solve their technology challenges. Throughout our community, we strive to inspire success and increase the value of IT investments.