Connecticut Property Management Company Malden, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical
We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions of a 200 + unit high rise apartment building.
- Market and lease vacant units.
- Collect rent on the first of each month.
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Monitor all work orders and confirm repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Ensure that vacant units are made ready in a timely fashion.
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management is preferred
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills