An established Central Connecticut firm with a sixty+ year success rate as an Owner-Manager-Developer of real estate, is seeking a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join their team as a Yardi Program Analyst.
Responsible for the strategic and operational management of Yardi (Company’s core strategic accounting and financial systems package). This position provides Yardi user service and support and is responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and enhancing the functionality of all Yardi modules to meet the Company’s business objectives. This individual will work with and report directly to the CEO.
· Assess, design and provide training on Yardi capabilities
· Analyze requirements, develop functional and design specifications for Yardi enhancements (as required depending on availability of business technology analyst resources)
· Develop, test and implement package or custom enhancements
· Organize and lead user groups and teams for projects, support, and training activities
· Perform stabilization, break/fix and other maintenance activity (including upgrading Yardi)
· Manage structured and accessible storage for documentation for Yardi usage and functionality
· Identify and recommend Yardi purchased or custom solutions and improvements
· 3+ years of experience with Yardi
· Deep knowledge and understanding of Yardi Residential Voyager 7s, Rent Café, and other Yardi modules
· Microsoft SQL query experience preferred
· Property Management (LIHTC, HUD) , and Accounting experience preferred
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer.