Associate, Marketing & Outreach
- Posted: over a month ago
CONNECTICUT GREEN BANK
ASSOCIATE, MARKETING & OUTREACH
Connecticut Green Bank's (hereafter "Green Bank") marketing and outreach team is core to the success of the organization and key to acquisition and origination of projects.
The Associate, Marketing & Outreach, working under the supervision of the Associate Director of Marketing and the Senior Manager of Marketing & Outreach, will be responsible for leading and/or supporting specific marketing and outreach campaigns at the organization and product levels. The Associate will perform a variety of responsibilities that facilitate the team's efforts and support marketing and outreach for the Green Bank's business lines.
Green Bank, a quasi-public authority, is the nation's first state-level "Green Bank," leveraging public funds to increase and accelerate private investment in the green economy of Connecticut. Working at Green Bank means being part of a dynamic team of talented people who are passionate about implementing the green bank model, stimulating the growth and development of clean energy and environmental infrastructure investment in Connecticut - growing our economy, strengthening our communities, and protecting our environment.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designs and executes email communications campaigns.
- Creates and maintains communications calendar (which would include email communications, webinars, events, trainings, etc.).
- Supports and/or leads marketing efforts for Green Bank's Home Solutions, including project management of marketing initiatives.
- Helps develop, write and edit Green Bank promotional materials, including collateral, web copy, social media posts, and press releases.
- Assists with event planning and execution.
- Maintains contact records and distribution lists through CRM (Salesforce).
- Assists with research studies and market analyses to inform campaigns.
- Assists with the planning, promotion, and execution of webinars.
- Supports the development, launch and implementation of community and channel engagement programs and campaigns.
- Assists Marketing team in the development of the annual strategic marketing plans for Green Bank.
- Provides other administrative support as necessary including scheduling meetings, vendor relations, or related duties as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
The following minimum qualifications in knowledge, skill and ability are required:
- Knowledge of clean energy market development, including knowledge of and direct experience with the process of program development and project management with particular emphasis on renewable energy technologies and applications.
- Knowledge of basic principles of marketing;
- Experience in program/project management;
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also work independently, exercise judgment, critical thinking and creativity, and take initiative and manage multiple priorities effectively;
- Excellent strategic, problem-solving and facilitation capability;
- Ability to oversee external contractors, project developers and others (Vendor and project management skills);
- Knowledge of social networks and how they can be used to benefit a business;
- Ability to make presentations to a wide range of stakeholders, including municipal government, businesses and the general public (sales experience a plus);
- Strong negotiating skills and interpersonal skills involving the ability to work with management and a variety of other parties, at all levels, internally and externally;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders;
- Considerable interpersonal skills; and
- Considerable oral and written communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- At least four (4) years' experience and involvement with marketing and/or initiatives.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized college or university granted in marketing, public administration, communications, political science, law, or a related business field, may be substitutes for 4 years of experience
- A Master's Degree in environmental science, engineering, economics, law, business administration or other relevant field may be substituted for one additional year of the general experience.
- Frequent communications, verbal and written
- Frequent use of math/calculations
- Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess
- Repetitive use of hands and fingers -typing and/or writing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please follow the link below and click on the "Associate, Marketing & Outreach" position. Please submit a cover letter and resume in order to be considered for this position.
Closing Date: October 15, 2022 or when a qualified candidate is identified.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Connecticut Green Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?