1. S/he will attend all staff meetings and present pertinent evaluations and requests for change in medication and status of his/her patients.
2. S/he will do community liaison work when applicable.
3. S/he will monitor patients and applicants urine collections when required.
4. S/he will maintain a high level of professional ethics in his/her interaction with staff, clients and community.
5. S/he will contact patients insurance company for prior authorization and ensure re-authorizations are conducted on time. Complete all related documentation.
6. S/he will enter all patient information into the CCC_Med Mgr system per CCC policy & procedures.
7. S/he will ensure completion of data entry of patient information into the DDaP system per CT State requirements.
8. S/he will entry patient progress notes within 24 hrs of each therapy session per CCC policy & procedures.
9. S/he will become certified/ licensed and/or maintain current CT Certification/ License by participating in continuing education and staff development.
10. S/he develops a positive therapeutic working relationship with patients including modifying interventions to meet the values and expectations of the patients.
11. S/he will consistently demonstrate the ability to utilize best practices in crisis management techniques to effectively intervene, de-escalate and resolve patient crisis.
12. S/he will perform additional duties as assigned.