Connecticut Counseling Centers, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation that provides a full range of licensed outpatient substance abuse and mental health prevention, education, and treatment services to assist adults in becoming productive members of society.
The Clinic Attendant is responsible for the greeting and monitoring of patient flow who seek treatment. S/he reports directly to the Clinical Team Leader.
***Early morning hours (5:30am-1:30pm) and Saturdays are a must.
1. S/he will be responsible for handing out patient identification cards during medicating hours.
2. S/he will re-file and alphabetize the identification cards after medicating hours.
3. S/he will collect and track all take home bottles from patients and dispose properly.
4. S/he will refer patients to their counselor, the billing department, Psychiatrist or for a urine test when applicable.
5. S/he will supervise urine collection as necessary. A male will supervise male urines, a female will supervise female urines.
6. S/he will be responsible for informing patients of appropriate and inappropriate behavior in the medicating line.
7. S/he will pass out patient memos when necessary.
8. S/he will prepare urine boxes for transportation to the lab after medicating hours.
9. S/he will notate all necessary clinical information in counselor station log as required by regulatory agencies, Policies and Procedures and counselor request.
10. S/he will assist in the evaluation of patients’ physical and psychological status, to determine whether they are appropriate for medication or need further clinical evaluation.
11. S/he will perform additional duties as assigned.