Medical Office Manager
Connecticut Centers for Neuropathy & Chronic Pain Plainville, CT
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking a dedicated and capable clinic manager to oversee the daily administrative operations of our two small clinics in Plainville & Bethel, Connecticut. Support staff will be provided. Your duties will include implementing procedures and protocols in all areas of our clinic including customer service, billing / coding, communication with our billing / collections company and optimizing patient care.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit exceptional managerial abilities, which would ultimately translate to excellent patient care. We need an experienced administrator who will proactively address issues that prevent the clinic from running smoothly.
Clinic Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and patients about treatment plans.
- Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties.
- Managing the clinic's budget, billing system, and inventory.
- Ordering stock and supplies for the clinic.
- Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
- Performing the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff members.
Clinic Manager Requirements:
- Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic.
- Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Connecticut Centers for Neuropathy & Chronic PainWhy Work Here?
We promote a pleasant and rewarding working environment, where our employees are appreciated.
Connecticut Centers for Neuropathy & Chronic Pain was founded with the desire to offer more natural, effective services for the treatment of chronic pain. We are a medical clinic servicing the elderly population (mostly) who have peripheral neuropathy and / or chronic pain, but what makes us different is that we do not use any medication of invasive procedures. We provide hope to those that have been told by modern medicine that there is no treatment for their neuropathy pain and we enjoy seeing the transformation of patients getting their lives back.
17 Farrmington AvePlainville, CT
HealthcareView all jobs at Connecticut Centers for Neuropathy & Chronic Pain