- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
11 years from our humble beginnings as the founders of Fruitridge Health & Wellness in Sacramento, Connected now maintains a portfolio of proprietary top-shelf cannabis genetics cultivated in state-of-the-art grow facilities. We are proud to be the largest grower of premium flower in California.
With three retail doors in California, recent expansion into Arizona and national expansion plans in motion, we operate one of the fastest growing, vertically integrated cannabis companies in the country.
Our mission has remained the same since day one: To breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world. This commitment to deliver at the absolute pinnacle comes to life in the standards we hold our product, our people, and our partners to every day.
Proprietary genetics cultivated with cutting-edge technology and over 100 years of combined plant cultivation experience has earned our flower the highest wholesale price in any major legal market. Our continued curiosity can be traced back to an early obsession with R&D that poured resources into what is now one of the most advanced cannabis breeding programs in the world.
In 2017, we welcomed Alien Labs to the Connected family; a partnership built on the foundation of like-minded quality standards and the desire to raise those standards across the industry.
Today, a new emphasis on elevated experiences will ride in tandem with geographical and menu expansion on the fast paced and thrilling road ahead for the entire Connected family of brands.
About the Job
The role of the Production Supervisor provides vision, direction and management over packaging operations. Ensures compliance with company procedures and product specifications.
What You Will Do
- Oversee the inventory and production function including managing and leading the Production team as well as maintaining accurate inventory of soft goods.
- Demonstrate on-site leadership by modeling leadership qualities and proactively addressing concerns, conflicts, and communication hurdles with team members.
- Drive productivity by setting daily, weekly and longer term goals for team
- Communicate and support high expectations for teamwork, mutual respect, open communication within the team and across functions.
- Manage supplies for production including packaging, labels, equipment and other supplies.
- Ensure finished products are accurately packaged and labeled and system conversions are accurately recorded in the inventory management system.
- Maintain the production schedule to ensure stock levels are optimum and staff has access to accurate information.
- Maintain quality standards for storing finished inventory.
- Ensure all finished goods are organized and allocated appropriately.
- Ensures employee evaluations for all direct report staff are completed annually
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position manages all employees of the production team and is responsible for their performance management and staffing needs of the department.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years' supervising non-exempt production employees
- Comfortable learning new technologies - strong computer and mathematics skills, as well as data analysis; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills.
- Experienced relationship with internal team and external partners.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting and ability to recommend to management well thought out recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strongly committed to providing high quality products to clients including the packing and presentation of the products.
- Safety and compliance focused.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to a maximum of 50 lbs. occasionally without assistance or 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Regularly required to perform carrying, grasping, lifting, walking, standing, some bending/crouching, stooping, stretching, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Connected is an exciting and innovative workplace with a highly engaged workforce brought together by a shared passion to be the best in the business. We are on a mission to breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world! This is a super unique opportunity to be part of the start-up stage of the booming cannabis industry. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we transition into the next phase of our business ventures and become a leader in the cannabis space.
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay and Stock Options
- 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision
Connected Careers Page
ManufacturingView all jobs at Connected Careers Page