Nursery Technician - Cannabis
Connected Careers Page Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Connected is one of the largest and fastest growing vertically integrated cannabis companies in California; according to the BDS, we are currently number one in flower sales in the state of California. We take pride in cultivating high end, designer strains that are lightyears ahead of anyone else in the industry.
The connected brand was launched in 2018 with the mission to revolutionize the cannabis experience. We currently have 300+ employees across ten locations and we are in a high growth phase expanding rapidly. If you are interested in joining a world class team and working in an exciting new industry with a leader in genetics, innovation, career opportunities and growing practices, we encourage you to apply!
About the Team
The Nursery Technician performs labor to assist in the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of growing cannabis, including, but not limited to; watering, feeding, flushing, pruning, washing, cloning, transplanting, and facility maintenance under the supervision of the Cultivation General Manager. Attention to detail is extremely important.
What You Will Do
- Perform all tasks in the nursery
- Mother plant maintenance, cloning, transplanting, nutrients and pH management, water management, positive airflow, temperature and humidity control, pest and disease control, IPM program implementation, plant transfer from veg to flowering.
- Cataloguing and maintaining organization of plants, tags, and pruning biomass
- Knowledge of pest and disease control management a plus.
- Maintain and follow the cultivation department policies and procedures.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment. Scout all equipment, ensuring all tools are free of pests, viruses or disease.
- Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of cannabis being propagated; adjusting techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality.
- Knowledge or experience with METRC compliance is a plus.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum age of 21 years or older and pass a criminal background check
- High school or equivalent
- May require working rotating shifts with varied hours/day, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events
- Previous agricultural experience in propagation and young plant experience preferred
- One weekend shift required (Sunday - Thursday, or Tuesday - Saturday)
- Competitive Pay and Stock Options
- 401 (k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- PTO, Flexible Schedules, Work-Life Balance
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Chance to work in an exciting new start-up industry with awesome people!
Connected Careers Page
Personal CareView all jobs at Connected Careers Page