Connected’s mission is to breed, grow, manufacture, and sell the best cannabis products in the world. We are a vertically integrated cannabis company in California seeking to expand domestically in 2019. The company was established nearly a decade ago and we are one of the largest cannabis companies in CA. Today, we grow some of the most well-known strains of cannabis, including Biscotti and Gelato 41.
The Manager of Strategic Finance at Connected will play a key role in driving the financial success of the company. This role is a unique opportunity to build a function from scratch and apply analytical skills to advise senior leadership in making strategic decisions. The finance team at Connected will be growing rapidly and this is an opportunity to join at the ground level with the ability to learn and apply many facets of finance.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Build and own the corporate financial model
- Develop ad-hoc financial models to analyze to opportunities, including new business ventures and mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Establish and lead the corporate budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan processes
- Build financial dashboards to and develop tools to help management make strategic decisions
- Establish and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across departments
- Provide decision-support to leaders operating against their annual objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; MBA, CFA or CPA a plus
- 4-8 total years of finance experience with at least 2 years of investment banking, private equity, venture capital or FP&A
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating in a chaotic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills with both MS Excel and Google Sheets are required
- Have the ability to scale and manage a team