We’re looking for a “budding” professional as our newest Production Associate who is eager and excited to join our “growing” Distribution team. The right individual will be dependable, team-oriented, someone who has excellent time management skills and showcases acan-do attitude. This Production Associate must be able to accurately count, process, weigh, & package consumer goods while sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time. As a Production Associate, this person will be an integral part of the Connected brand as we continue to “cultivate” success.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Packaging Master. Responsible for weighing, assembling, and packaging cannabis flower in packaged and pre roll products. This will include applying compliance labels to all packaged product.
- Counting Connoisseur. Responsible for accurately counting, processing, and packing goods for distribution along with counting physical inventory.
- Project Enthusiast. Responsible for accurate tracking and weighing of all packaging/production projects as assigned by Production Lead and/or Manager and other duties/projects as assigned.
- Safety Specialist. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment along with making sure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Goal Ninja:Will meet and exceed goals set by the Production Lead and/or Manager
- Have great communication skills
- Are focused while being flexible/adaptable in an ever-changing business environment
- Work well independently and alongside a team
- Have stellar time management skills
- Are dependable and punctual
- Take initiative and always strive to go above & beyond
How You Qualify:
- High School Diploma Required (or GED)
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Previous Cannabis Experience preferred or
- 1-2 years of Production Experience in a Distribution Environment
- Must be willing and able to work between the operating hours of 8:00pm - 6:00am Sunday through Thursday with some overtime