ConnectAbility of MN, Inc Saint Cloud, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical
Job Title: Administrative Support
Reports To: Executive Director
The Administrative Support is in direct support of the Executive Director and the organization.
This is a fast paced and self-directed position. It will involve large depth project research, application, administrative tasks and implementation. It will include tasks as assigned from the Executive Director, support research and administration of departments, marketing, and networking.
· Work with departments in administrative needs, research, and implementation of new aspects or services
· Work with Executive Director on tasks assigned as we continue to develop and grow the organization
· Research and administer paperwork as needed for programs and funding sources
· Running errands for the organization outside of the office
· Assist with social media
· Work with staff and agencies on marketing efforts and ideas
· Seek networking opportunities
· Represent the organization at meetings and networking opportunities
· Initiate and participation in community events
· Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce,
· Ability to successfully organize and prioritize tasks to meet goals and solve problems and generate creative solutions
· Ability to function independently within established guidelines
· 3 weeks vacation days (15 days)
· 16 hours community volunteering or school functions
· 3% match Simple IRA
· 50% employer paid insurance for employee
· HSA account maintained
· Flexible scheduling
· Mileage compensation
· Community networking involvement
· Wellness Activites/Education/Bonus
ConnectAbility of MN push limits because we never want to have to decide what person or achievement doesn’t matter. People living with a disability are often the most inspiring and innovative people you will meet. We want them to be seen, to be heard, to have the same opportunities as able-bodied individuals. At ConnectAbility of MN, we find innovative solutions and we utilize resources already available before offering new solutions. We work with community partners, businesses, individuals like yourself… and we never settle for “not possible”. This way of working, coupled with community support, has enabled ConnectAbility of MN to find efficient and affordable solutions that empower those who want to “Live a Life Without Limits”. Join Us.
ConnectAbility of MN, IncWhy Work Here?
We are innovative, bold, and believe everyone has ability & deserves to live an independent, dignified life.
ConnectAbility of MN is a Non-Profit Organization that provides integrated services & programs to empower people with physical or invisible barriers to achieve their potential.
2700 1st Street NorthSaint Cloud, MN