Connect6 Group is a growing staffing agency who works with major clients like Canadian Tire, Air Miles, Longo’s, Hyundai, and Cogeco. We’re currently hiring staff for our client, a leading telecommunications service provider to help them find door to door sales representatives. We are looking to hire both full time and part time positions to fill out our sales team.
You will be working for the second largest cable operator in Ontario and Québec in terms of the number of basic cable service customers served.
The outside sales team will work in residential area in Lindsay and the surrounding area to ensure that potential customers are taking advantage of the best telecommunications services on the market.
You will be responsible for going door-to-door to proactively sell internet, cable and home phone services to residential customers. You will be working in a group managed by a field manager on site with access to coaching and continuous training. With Connect6 Group’s growth there are opportunity to grow within the company to medium and senior management positons.
This role requires a person to be highly motivated, enjoy selling and be up for a challenge.
You’ll need to have:
- A Compete to Win attitude, strongly driven by results
- A passion for fostering strong client relationships
- The ability to prioritize, to be resourceful and be highly organized
- A strong desire to work in a fast environment where each day is rewarding
- To have tenacity and endurance for your end goals
- Some knowledge in telecommunication is an asset but if you don’t have such experience, we will train you for success
- Full-time or part-time availability working from 12pm to 8pm from Tuesday to Saturday or any three full days
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Be a sales orientated individual with the desire to make increased income
What you’ll be working on:
- Growing your funnel of new customer opportunities
- Making a difference for each of your customers by offering the best solution for their home
- Being an Ambassador for the second largest cable operator in Ontario and Québec by providing customers with a top-notch experience and promoting the most advanced technology on the market.
- A desire to make sales and executing sales on the spot
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Able to work on a salary or commission structure
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.