The Account Manager Project Manager will be responsible for executing a successful support and acquisition model with our media partners, brands, publishers, bloggers, influencers and affiliates worldwide. You will do this by proactively researching, identifying, and engaging, current clients, and potential new partners that generate opportunities on behalf of our top Clients.
A motivated and driven professional that enjoys working with their partners to be the best by driving meaningful conversions. You are passionate and understand the importance of doing it the right way. You love putting your skills to work in innovative ways that help everyone meet their goals.
- Working with new/top Brands, Media Partners, and Digital Advertising Companies on behalf of our Clients.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with a proactive approach to deepen our relationship
- Experience with campaigns such as traditional display, contextual/native placements, paid social platforms, mobile marketing, and SEM in a consultative role.
- Ensure that the needs of all our clients and partners are met.
- Proactively monitoring on all campaigns ensuring quality and scalability.
- Oversee compliance with clients and partners including suppression files, opt-out links, email monitoring, and so on.
- Willing to work remotely
- The willingness to answer 4 multiple choice questions
- Experience a "DOER" and "MANAGER"
- Strong Account Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Good Process and Documentation skills
- Time Management Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Creative problem solver
- Able to negotiate equitable deals for everyone
- Knowledge of online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM
- 1+ years of experience in online marketing with an emphasis in affiliate management
- 1+ years of experience with affiliate networks
Our company culture is key to our success, and each person makes a meaningful contribution to the organization. You will see a direct impact from the projects/work you are completing at CYL with the freedom of “being your own” business.